3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Mayfield Gardens, Ilkley
like this property?Call 01943 617009
Distances are straight line measurements
- Semi-Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Good Sized Low Maintenance Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Popular Ilkley Location
We are pleased to offer for sale a spacious three bedroom sem-detached home, which is located within a popular Ilkey cul-de-sac. Providing scope for modernistaion, the property boastes two recption rooms, and a pleseant low maintence garden with views, which makes viewing's essential.
A pleseant property situated at the top of a popular cul-de-sac in central Ilkley. It's within close proximity to the town centre and indeed a shot walk to all the shops, cafes and eateries that Ilkley has to offer. The property offers potential to modernise, with having two reception rooms and three good-sized bedrooms, it is an ideal purchase for many buyers. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden. With it's fantastic location it is ideally situated for commuting. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate both the internal space, and properties potential.
We are delighted to offer for sale a charming three bedroom sem-detached family home located within the heart of Ilkley. Ilkley boasts a fine selection of local shops, schools and eateries. Transportation links are excellent with being just a short distance from the surrounding market town of Skipton, and spa town of Harrogate, Ilkley is also famous for its grove shopping parade, and its flowers in bloom. The town benefits from having a train line which commutes on a regular daily basis to the city of Leeds. Set within a sought after location and offering further potential, viewing's are strongly recommended.
Lounge 12' 6" x 13' 5" ( 3.81m x 4.09m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front and benefiting from storage cupboard, television point and heating vent.
Dining Room 8' 1" x 10' 2" ( 2.46m x 3.10m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear with a view of the garden and benefiting from a boiler cupboard and heating vent.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 10' 2" ( 2.49m x 3.10m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear with views of the garden and landscape, this fitted kitchen with base and wall units, and complementary work surfaces also benefits from an electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, sink and drainer, and plumbing for a washing machine. This room also boasts a double glazed door for access to the garden, and heating vent.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 7" ( 4.14m x 3.23m )
Having a double galzed window to the front, the master bedroom also comprises a heating vent and range of attractive built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.87m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear with views of the garden and surrounding landscape the second bedroom also benefits from a heating vent.
Bedroom Three 6' x 7' 9" ( 1.83m x 2.36m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and heating vent.
Having a double glazed window to the rear and benefiting from bath with over head shower, wash hand basin and low flush W/C.
Externally the front of the property benefits from a driveway and gravelled area, while to the rear there is a low maintenance gravelled garden with an asortment of attractive plants, shrubs and boarders.
Mayfield Gardens can be located just off Leeds Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements