3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFurneaux Avenue, Milehouse, Plymouth
Offers in Excess of £185,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Semi Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Family Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Manicured Garden
- Off Road Parking
Beautifully presented extended family home situated in a cul-de-sac location. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway, study, lounge, dining room, kitchen/family room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Off road parking and L - Shape garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Extended three bedroom semi-detached house in a city location at the end of a cul-de-sac, with a good sized garden and off-road parking. The house believed to be built in the 1930's within the walled garden understood of a former large estate associated with the naval explorer Tobias Furneaux.
A large kitchen/family room extension provides additional reception space; adding to the existing lounge and dining room layout. Partial open plan living has been achieved to accommodate modern family needs. The extension has been designed with large windows, that overlook the manicured garden; providing a space to entertain and relax.
Ideally located for Montpelier Primary school and Devonport High School for girls. Close proximity to Central park Life Centre and bus routes into the city centre. This superb family home is also offered with No Onward Chain.
Via double glazed door to the front aspect leading to;
The double glazed front door opens to large hallway with large coir mat. Radiator, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, ceiling mounted light point, doors to downstairs accommodation.
Double glazed window to side aspect overlooking the garden, built in storage cupboard (with washing machine point), picture rail, wall mounted 'Worcester Bosch' combination boiler servicing domestic heating and water systems, ceiling mounted light point, radiator.
Period feature fire with tiled surround, double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, picture rail, ceiling mounted light point and wall lights. television/radio/telephone and Internet points.
Period feature fire with tiled surround, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, picture rail, ceiling mounted light point, opening leading to;
Two double glazed windows enjoying rear views over the garden one being a picture style window, double glazed French doors to the side aspect providing access to the garden, double glazed skylight. Fitted kitchen with a matching range of modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, part tiled to splash-backs, stainless steel two bowl single drainer sink unit with pull-out 'Grohe' mixer tap, wall mounted light point, heat recovery ventilator, ceiling mounted light point. Television/Radio/Telephone and Internet Points. Stainless steel Range style cooker with cooker hood above, wood effect laminate flooring, two radiator,
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, hatched loft access, ceiling mounted light point, doors to upstairs accommodation.
Period style feature fire with tiled surround, double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, picture rail, ceiling mounted light point. Television/Radio and Internet points.
Period style feature fire with tiled surround, radiator, picture rail, tilt and turn style double glazed window to rear elevation, airing cupboard with built in small additional radiator. Television/Radio and Internet points.
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator. Television/Radio/Telephone and Internet points.
Fitted suite comprises; paneled bath with chrome style 'Mira Excel 360' shower with curved shower curtain rail , pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, tiled to four walls with sandstone effect walls and limestone effect flooring. Chrome style heated towel rail and electrical wall mounted fan heater, mirrored wall cupboard, obscured double glazed window to rear elevation, heat recovery ventilator.
This delightful garden wraps around the property and in part, is enclosed by what is believed to be an18th century wall which provides privacy to the rear of the property. The garden can be accessed from the side of the property or via the French doors in the Kitchen/family room. Arranged over two main levels a pathway leading around the property, steps lead to the main lawn where there is also a patio area perfect for alfresco dining in the summer months, well stocked flower beds make this garden a truly delightful addition to this family home.
The property has a greenhouse and outside tap. Weatherproof electrical socket points are situated at the side and rear of the property as well as outside lights to front, side and rear.
Situated to the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Please ask and we will help!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42773093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX101777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.