2 bedroom bungalow for saleStation Road, Adwick-le-Street, Doncaster, DN6 7BG
Sold STC £49,950
- A useful utility space which has plumbing for a washer and a vent for tumble dryer.
- The property is fully central heated.
- High quality, recently fitted double glazing keeps the property warm and draft free.
- The flooring and carpets throughout the property are neutral and of a very high quality.
- The master bedroom overlooks a quiet and secluded rear garden and has fitted wardrobes across one wall.
- The windows benefit from fitted, made to measure blinds.
- The kitchen diner is spacious and well fitted - a real asset to the property.
- A large picture window means the lounge is light and airy - a lovely room in which to relax.
- A tasteful, fully tiled bathroom keeps decorating to a minimum!
- The property is located in a quiet residential over 55s park with great transport links into town as well as easy access to the A1and beyond.
A driveway with off-road parking leads to the entrance via a well kept garden, mostly laid to lawn.
Inside the property there is an extremely useful utility area with plumbing for a washing machine and a vent for a tumble dryer.
The kitchen diner is a spacious room with modern units and tiles, a granite sink and space for a table and chairs. A lovely room to entertain friends or just enjoy a quiet meal.
A doorway leads into a light and airy lounge with a large picture window. The decor is neutral and the fireplace with living flame fire gives the room a cosy feel.
The well decorated neutral theme is continued in the hall and bedrooms and the master bedroom has a relaxing feel with a wall of fitted wardrobes to hold all your clothes.
The bathroom has a 3 piece suite and is fully tiled with matching tiles.
The property benefits from gas central heating and high quality double glazing carpets and flooring throughout.
Outside the property has easy to manage front, side and rear gardens and is not overlooked from the rear. There is a large shed which is connected to the mains and has ample room for storage and a freezer.
The property has also recently been fully insulated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.