4 bedroom detached house for saleLabworth Road, CANVEY ISLAND, Essex
- *Ts & Cs apply, please enquire for any further information.
- Four double bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Spacious lounge area (16'08" x 13'09")
- Master bedroom (16'09" >12'05" x 12'10")
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Solid Oak doors
- Desirable location
- Artificial lawn
- Double garage
FREE IPAD ON COMPLETION* GUIDE PRICE £440,000 - £460,000 Anthony Quirk are excited to introduce this modern and contemporary four bedroom detached house for sale. This tastefully decorated property boasts space in abundance and also offers potential to extend upwards (subject to planning permission). Located in a desirable location with close links to Canvey High street (1.5 miles according to AA route planner). The current vendors benefit from a beautifully crafted kitchen/dining area, downstairs w/c, solid oak doors throughout, generous sized double bedrooms and off street parking for multiple vehicles. Call the AQ team today to book a viewing on 01268 511 311. *Ts & Cs apply, please enquire for any further information.
Property ref: 121_193_4167325
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42774201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4167325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.