4 bedroom detached house for saleItter Crescent, Walton, Peterborough
Sold STC £375,000
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Immaculately Presented
- Two En Suite's
- Two Receptions
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Generous Gardens
* Four Bedroom Detached House
* Immaculately Presented
* Two En Suite's
* Two Receptions
* Three Double Bedrooms
* Generous Gardens
Solid oak flooring, built-in storage cupboard with folding doors, hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, radiator, stairs to landing.
Marble tiles throughout, fitted with two piece comprising, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, boiler.
3.73m x 4.11m (12'3" x 13'6"). Built in bespoke bookcase, radiator. Archway to Kitchen/Diner, open plan to:
4.24m x 3.81m (13'11" x 12'6"). Bay window to front, wall mounted gas fireplace with set in and stone built surround, radiator.
L Shaped room. 21'7" max (8'7" min) x 19'9" max (11'11" min) (6.58m x 6.02m) approx. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space, matching island unit with cupboard drawers storage under, 1¼ bowl sink unit with drainer and swan neck mixer tap, built-in fridge/freezer, built in washing machine and dishwasher, built-in double oven, built-in electric hob with extractor hood over, porcelain tiled flooring. Double glazed PVCU window, two radiators. Bi-fold aluminium framed double glazed sliding folding patio doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard, door to:
4.75m x 3.63m (15'7" x 11'11"). Wooden framed window to front, radiator, door to:
Recently refitted with three piece suite with wash hand basin, shower cubicle with fitted electric shower and close coupled WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail.
3.63m x 3.58m (11'11" x 11'9"). Radiator, PVCu double glazed french double doors, door to:
Recently refitted with three piece suite with wash hand basin with mixer tap, double tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower and close coupled WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, built in fitted bathroom furniture.
2.82m x 3.10m (9'3" x 10'2"). Double bedroom with PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.02m x 2.21m (9'11" x 7'3"). Wooden window to front, radiator.
Recently refitted with four piece suite comprising double ended deep panelled bath, wash hand basin, tiled double power shower enclosure and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring, two PVCu windows.
Gravel driveway to the front leading to garage. Large enclosed rear garden with limestone patio area, a variety of mixed plants, shrubs and trees, patio area, mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fence to rear and sides.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42774219.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER200522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.