2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWhite Horse Way, Devizes
Sold STC £130,000
- Ground Floor.
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- No Chain.
A well presented purpose built two double bedroom ground floor apartment set on this popular development in Devizes. The property is in good order with further benefits from a single garage and an allocated parking space and pleasant outlooks. The property is also offered with No Onward Chain.
A well presented purpose built two double bedroom ground floor apartment set on this popular development in Devizes. The property is in good order with further benefits from a single garage and an allocated parking space and pleasant outlooks. The property would be ideal for a first time buyer or investor. The property is also offered with No Onward Chain.
Secure Communal entrance via door buzzer,
Double glazed door to front, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, radiator, laminated flooring, coved ceiling and doors to all rooms.
Lounge/diner 17' 11" x 11' 3" Max ( 5.46m x 3.43m Max )
Dual double glazed window to front and side aspect, 2 radiators, tel/TV point and access to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to side aspect, stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash back, electric oven, gas hob, gas/electric cooker points, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and central heating boiler housed in a matching unit.
Bedroom One 14' 10" Max x 9' 6" ( 4.52m Max x 2.90m )
Duel double glazed window to front and side aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and Tel/TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and glass screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiling, shaver point and WC.
There is a garage located to the rear of the building.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42775005.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.