3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Close, Sea Palling, Norwich
- Detached bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
This detached bungalow is set on the outskirts of the well known village of Sea Palling. The property offers three bedrooms, off road parking and garage and also an enclosed rear garden.
This detached bungalow is set on the outskirts of the well known village of Sea Palling. The property offers three bedrooms, off road parking and garage and also an enclosed rear garden. If you are looking to downsize, relocate or are wanting a second home, this would be the ideal property.
With a double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator, airing cupboard, water tank and storage cupboard, loft hatch - lighting in loft and also loft ladder.
With double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, radiator. television point, fireplace and carpet.
Dining / Bedroom 3
With double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator and carpet.
With a fitted kitchen, wall and base units, stainless steel 1/1/2 bowl sink, electric oven and electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, door to side, boiler, part tiling and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, television point, carpet and views of the church,
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and carpet.
With a three piece suite comprising of a double shower cubicle, hand wash basin and a WC. Extractor fan, full tiling, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator,
Gravelled, plants and shrubs, grassed area, parking to the front and driveway.
Paving, gravelled with borders and plants, waterbutt, fully enclosed, oil tank.
With power, light, up & over doors and overhead storage,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42775014.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.