3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStarkie Drive, Oldbury
Offers Over £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED
- DRIVE WAY
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
- GREAT LOCATION
** LOVELY 3 BEDROOM MODERN PROPERTY ** GROUND AND UPPER FLOOR EXTENTION ** SITUATED ON A VERY POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE ** CLOSE TO MOTORWAY NETWORK *** LOUNGE **** SEPARATE DINING ROOM **** MODERN FITTED KITCHEN *** THREE BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR ** DRIVEWAY.
This is a great property for First Time Buyers, A Well Presented Modern Property with the benefit of a Two Storey Extension to the Side, Giving an Additional Reception Room/Dining Room and Third Bedroom to the First Floor. The Property is Positioned on a Well Thought of Estate in Oldbury, Close to the Wolverhamption Road and the Motorway Network from Junction 2 M5. Definately worth Viewing to Appreciate the Accommodation on Offer.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 6" max ( 4.42m x 3.81m max )
Single glazed window to the front, laminte floor and gas fire.
Dining Room 24' x 7' ( 7.32m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front, sliding patio doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window and doors to the rear garden, one and a half sink unit, wall and base units with work surfaces over, built in gas hob and electric oven, space for a washing machine, fridge freezer and tumble dryer and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.54m )
Two double glazed window, economy 7 storage heating and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 4" max ( 3.81m x 2.84m max )
Two single glazed windows, economy 7 storage heating and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 7' ( 4.04m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front and carpet flooring.
Walk in shower with electric shower, wash hand basin, wc and tiled flooring.
Patio area, laid to lawn and wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42775029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.