4 bedroom detached house for saleBanstead
Sold STC £699,995
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility Room
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Large Southerly Aspect Garden
A spacious four bedroom detached family home requiring some updating and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location. The property offers versatile accommodation over two floors comprising of entrance hall, cloakroom, L-shaped sitting room, dining room with patio doors to garden, family room, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room on the ground floor. On the first floor, the property offers four bedrooms, a bathroom, separate w.c and a shower room with w.c and basin. Outside, the front garden has a driveway giving off road parking and access to a single garage with the remainder predominately laid to herbaceous beds and borders. The large rear garden can be accessed via a side courtesy gate and has a southerly aspect with lawn, a variety of mature trees, shrubs and herbaceous beds. Banstead High Street offers a variety of shopping and leisure facilities including traditional village shops, national brand stores, restaurants and cafés.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42776484.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6880285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Everett & Co, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.