3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ridings, Cringleford
Sold by Us £375,000
- Corner Plot Link Detached Property in a Great Location
- 2 Double Bedrooms (Master with Built-in Storage) plus 1 Further Large Single Bedroom
- 171 Lounge & 117 Open Plan Dining Area with Stone & Granite Fire Surround & Multi-Fuel Burner
- 166 (max) Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Underfloor Heating, Solid Granite Worktops & Breakfast Bar
- Stunning Downstairs Shower Room with His & Hers Sinks, Corner Shower, WC & Underfloor Heating
- Gas Central Heating, Combi Boiler, UPVC Double Glazing & Utility Room with Water Softener
- Single Garage with Up & Over Door, Light & Power
- Front & Side Gardens Mainly Laid to Lawn with Driveway to Garage for ORP
- Access to Raised Patio in the Pretty Rear Garden, via Double Doors in Dining Area
- Secluded Cul De Sac Location with Easy Access to Local Amenities & Road Links via A47 & A11
SUMMARY Link detached extended* 3 bed property in a cul-de-sac location in the residential suburb of Cringleford. The property is on a generous corner plot, offering well planned accommodation.
The inviting entrance hall allows access to the delightful lounge and dining area with wooden floors and multi-fuel burner. To the other side of the entrance hall is a study, which could be used as a family room or 4th bedroom. Along the hallway lies under-stair storage, further cupboard storage and another door, leading into a stunning, beautifully designed shower room with his and hers sinks, WC and corner shower. This is an absolute gem of design and function. The hallway also leads to the kitchen/breakfast room, with underfloor heating plus breakfast bar. A utility room with pitched glass roof and linked single garage complete the ground floor. Upstairs the part galleried landing allows access to 2 double bedrooms (master with built-in storage) and 1 further large single room, plus bathroom.
OUTSIDE The front garden, measuring approx. 47' x 25' (max), including driveway, is laid mainly to lawn with decorative shingle and driveway, plus paths to the front entrance and utility room entrance. The driveway leads to the single garage, with up and over door, light and power and which houses the combi boiler.
A lawned side garden features a wooden gate allowing access to the approx. 45' x 44' (max) pretty rear garden which is bounded by decorative brick walls and clipped hedge. There is also a raised patio with steps down to the lawn, a second patio, rock garden, beds with mature trees and shrubs and 2 garden storage sheds, plus log store.
DIRECTIONS From the Stratfords office in Eaton, turn left, passing the entrance to Waitrose car park on the left hand side. Cross the bridge and turn left into The Ridings. The property can be found on the left hand side, on the corner of St. Peters Close.
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fixtures and fittings and curtains are specifically excluded from the sale, but may be available in addition, subject to separate negotiation. Carpets and flooring are included.
Viewing Strictly by appointment with Stratfords. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property. An Energy Assessment report is available on this property. Important Notice Stratfords, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER STRATFORDS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. *Property was extended in 2013 to include the dining area and shower room. The current owners also converted the passageway between the house and garage to form the utility in 2011.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42776499.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361003045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.