3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStaveley Street, Edlington, Doncaster
Sold STC £40,000
- End terrace property
- Three bedrooms
- Dining room
- Ready to move into
Guide Price £40,000-£50,000 - Look now for a perfect investment opportunity! The property is modernly decorated throughout and has no vendor chain.
This three bedroom end terrace property in Edlington with good access to local amenities is available with no chain and is ready to move into. The property comprises of two reception rooms, modern kitchen, bathroom and low maintenance rear garden.
Access to the lounge.
Lounge 11' 3" x 10' 2" into recess ( 3.43m x 3.10m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is an opening into the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 13' into recess ( 3.94m x 3.96m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a built in understairs storage cupboard. Access to the kitchen and an opening into the lounge.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.69m x 1.96m )
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and gas hob/oven with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring. Access to the dining room, bathroom and rear garden.
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and extractor fan. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and lino flooring.
First Floor Landing
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the bedrooms and loft.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 13' max ( 4.17m x 3.96m max )
Has two front facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 1" into recess ( 3.35m x 3.07m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 6" ( 2.72m x 1.98m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property is a paved area and a brick built shed. Access to the front.
Outbuilding 12' 4" x 2' 9" ( 3.76m x 0.84m )
Currently used for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42776718.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.