3 bedroom detached house for saleMoorhouses, New Bolingbroke, Boston
Sold STC £365,000
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- PLOT SIZE APPROX 6 ACRES (S.T.S)
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- ATTACHED GARAGE & OUTBUILDINGS
- NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This detached family home is situated in a RURAL LOCATION and benefits from NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS. The property boasts 6 Acres approx. of grounds which include a 2 ACRE PADDOCK and an area with 20 different varieties of young trees. The property also benefits from NO ONWARD CHAIN.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH APPROX 6 ACRES, NO NEAR NEIGHBOURS, GARAGE AND OUTBUILDINGS
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door with coloured glass detailing, staircase rising to first floor, radiator, window, ceiling light point, wall mounted central heating thermostat.
Lounge 11' 8" x 14' 5" maximum incl chimney breast ( 3.56m x 4.39m maximum incl chimney breast )
With window to side aspect, French doors leading to the rear garden, log burner with quarry tiled hearth and exposed brickwork surround, TV aerial point, radiator, ceiling light point.
Dining Room 15' 4" maximum into Bay window x 13' 7" ( 4.67m maximum into Bay window x 4.14m )
Having a feature Bay window to the front aspect, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point, feature fireplace with decorative tiled hearth and display surround.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 17' 10" ( 2.39m x 5.44m )
With modern style kitchen comprising roll edge work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, integrated fridge and dishwasher. Leisure Range with double oven, grill, warming tray, 5 ring hob and electric warming plate to be included within the sale, Leisure fume extractor above. Window, radiator, ceiling recessed lighting, door leading into the Pantry.
With wall mounted shelving, wall mounted coat hooks, ceiling light point, service door through to the Garage.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 7' 2" ( 1.78m x 2.18m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, base level cupboards, space for condensing tumble dryer, plumbing for washing machine, window, radiator, ceiling light point, door leading to the driveway.
With WC, extractor fan and ceiling light point within.
First Floor Landing
With window, radiator, ceiling mounted lighting.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" excluding built-in wardrobes x 12' 10" maximum ( 4.83m excluding built-in wardrobes x 3.91m maximum )
With windows to dual aspects, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving within.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" maximum incl chimney breast x 12' 2" ( 2.64m maximum incl chimney breast x 3.71m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 8' 7" incl chimney breast ( 2.77m x 2.62m incl chimney breast )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, access to roof space.
Family Bathroom 11' 4" x 9' 6" maximum ( 3.45m x 2.90m maximum )
With 4 piece suite comprising WC, free standing roll top bath with telephone style mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed shower within. Heated towel rail, further radiator, extractor fan, ceiling recessed lighting, fully tiled walls, 2 obscure glazed windows.
The property enjoys a plot size of approximately 6 Acres (s.t.s) and has the huge benefit of no near neighbours. The site is approached through 5 bar gated access which leads to the driveway which provides ample off road parking and hardstanding for numerous vehicles.
The plot extends to the sides and rear of the property. The first section benefits from a Nissen Hut which could provide further options for equestrian use and Workshop. This section of the garden is served by external tap and lighting. There is a feature seating area with low level wall and pergola above and is served by power. This section of garden houses a variety of fruit trees and lawned areas.
The full site is enclosed by a mixture of stock and post and rail fencing and a paddock area provides ample space for equestrian use. Further 5 bar gated access leads to the enclosed rear section of approximately 3 Acres which has been set with approximately 20 different varieties of young trees with level grassed areas surrounding and walkways leading through.
The site benefits from no near neighbours and enjoys views over open arable farmland.
Attached Garage 15' maximum x 17' maximum ( 4.57m maximum x 5.18m maximum )
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting.
Open Fronted 3 Bay Car Port 36' approximately x 19' 4" approximately ( 10.97m approximately x 5.89m approximately )
Of timber construction and providing sheltered parking spaces.
Open Fronted Nissen Hut
Timber Workshop 24' 4" x 17' 11" ( 7.42m x 5.46m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42776733.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.