2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEast Bowhouse Head, Girdle Toll, Irvine
- Pristine end terrace villa
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Stunning modern fitted bathroom
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Enclosed gardens to rear. Off street parking.
- HOME REPORT £80,000
Two bedroom semi detached villa pristine condition: entrance hall, spacious lounge with french doors to conservatory and open dining area with door to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, stunning modern fitted bathroom. Gas c/h, d/g. Gardens. Off street parking. HOME REPORT £80,000
Semi detached villa offered to the market in pristine condition throughout with spacious accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious lounge with french doors to rear garden and open to dining area with door to rear garden, two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom with corner bath, two wash hand basin and w.c. There is also a very good sized conservatory to the rear of the property. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is chipped with paved path and the rear garden is fully enclosed with chipped area and paved patio area.
************HOME REPORT £80,000***********************
Entrance Hall with double glazed door to the front, laminate flooring and radiator.
Upvc conservatory with lighting and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
Lounge with carpeted flooring, radiator, French doors to conservatory.
Dining Area 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Dining area open to lounge, with double glazed door to rear garden, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 7" max x 7' 10" ( 2.92m max x 2.39m )
Modern partially tiled kitchen with wall and base units with matching work tops. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Front facing double glazed window and door to the dining area.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.51m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Front and side facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" + door recess x 9' 10" max ( 3.56m + door recess x 3.00m max )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Stunning tiled modern bathroom with w.c, two wash hand basins and corner bath. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Enclosed garden to the rear with chipped area and paved patio area. The front garden is chipped with paved path. There is also off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42776736.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.