3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Crescent, Caldecott, Wellingborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Rural Location
- Beautiful Views
- Three Bedrooms
This three bedroom very spacious home is offered to the market in the rural area of Chelston Rise. Benefits include open plan lounge /diner, cloakroom, utility room, spacious rooms, good size rear garden.
Door to front aspect, understairs cupboard and storage cupboard, doors to WC, utility and opening into kitchen and lounge/diner.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, tiled to water sensitive area, radiator.
Lounge/diner 23' 9" x 13' 6" ( 7.24m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio sliding doors opening onto rear garden, open plan lounge/diner, two radiators, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, roll top work surfaces over, two stainless steel sink bowls, electric cooker point with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing and space for American fridge/freezer and floor heater.
Base units, with work surfaces over, splash back tiling, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge /freezer.
Double glazed window to front aspect, two storage cupboard, loft access, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, fitted fan with light.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Two double glazed obscure windows to the front aspect, his and hers wash hand basins with vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, full tiling, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 5' 8" ( 2.16m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to front aspect
Outside storage, bin cupboard, boiler room and allocated parking for two cars.
Fully enclosed rear garden, shrub boards, field views, covered patio area providing seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42777342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD105649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.