2 bedroom town house for saleCourtyard Mews, Chapmore End, Ware
- Two bedroom townhouse
- Victorian conversion
- Communal gardens
- Short distance from amenities
Two bedroom town house forming part of a highly regarded and distinctive Victorian conversion, offering stunning views over rolling countryside and located within a quiet location. Nestled within attractive communal gardens just a short drive from amenities.
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Entrance door to front aspect. Staircase rising to first floor landing, wall mounted heater, under-stair storage cupboard and vinyl flooring.
Obscure glazed window to front aspect. Low level wc and vanity wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.93m x 3.84m )
Window to front aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer plus space for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from entrance hall and rising to second floor landing. Doors to all first floor rooms.
Obscure glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.84m )
Window to front aspect. Wall mounted heater, feature fireplace, wall lighting and wooden flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Staircase rising from first floor landing. Airing cupboard, access to loft area and doors to second floor rooms.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 9' ( 4.37m x 2.74m )
Window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.87m x 1.68m )
Window to front aspect.
Fully tiled shower cubicle and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Two allocated parking spaces plus further visitors parking.
Well maintained communal gardens and seating areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.