4 bedroom detached house for saleUpton Court, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £199,950
- A Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Nicely Positioned within this Pleasant Cul-De-Sac off Branklyn Gardens
- Generous Lounge with Living Flame Effect Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Front Bay Window
- Separate Dining Room Leading Through to the Extensive Double Glazed Conservatory
- Breakfast Kitchen with Fitted Wall & Base Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Family Bathroom with Coloured Three Piece Suite
- Four Bedrooms with Three having Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Delightful Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
A Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence Nicely Positioned within this Pleasant Cul-De-Sac off Branklyn Gardens. No Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42777819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.