4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJackson Street Stretford M32 8AY
Sold by Us
- AN INTERESTING AND UNUSUAL PROPERTY
- SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM END OF TERRACE
- CORNER OF JACKSON STREET AND CYPRUS STREET
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- FOUR BEDROMS OVER TWO FLOORS
- FAMILY BATHROOM PLUS FULL EN-SUITE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE METROLINK / ARNDALE CENTRE
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES:
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a feature UPVC double glazed entrance door, double glazed window and a period style radiator. Stairs lead off to the first floor rooms.
14’4” into the bay x 13’9” with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front. A coal effect gas fire is set within a most attractive period style fireplace with tiled inserts.
14’1” x 12’7” with and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and an excellent range of base and wall cupboard units with an integrated fridge and freezer with a Range style cooker in situ. There is a double glazed window and exit door to the rear. Door to the cellars and access to:
13’ x 12’8” with a radiator and double glazed windows to two elevations. Built in storage cupboard with display shelving above. Coal effect gas fire.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator, tiled/panelled areas and an over the bath shower is fitted.
14’4” into the bay x 13’9” with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front.
13’1” x 12’9” with a radiator and two double glazed windows. Door to:
With a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Double glazed window, over the bath shower and tiled areas. Radiator.
A STAIRCASE LEADS FROM THE FIRST FLOOR LANDING TO
TO THE SECOND FLOOR
16’1” x 13’9” (to widest points and with some restricted headroom) with a radiator and a double glazed window. Velux window also.
13’9” x 7’10” (to widest points and with some restricted headroom with a radiator a Velux window. Eaves storage off.
The property has potential for a secure, enclosed parking area and/or courtyard.
There are useful cellars beneath the property where the services meters and the central boiler is located.
Energy Performance Rating: E
Council Tax Band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.