2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePetrel Way, Morley, Leeds
Sold STC £149,950
- Impressive Semi-Detached
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Conservatory To The Rear
- Lounge And Breakfast Kitchen
- Popular And Sought After Location
- Driveway Provides Ample Off Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = C
An impressive two bedroom semi-detached property having PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. This well presented property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance vestibule, lounge, breakfast kitchen and conservatory. A first floor landing provides access to two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally to the front of the property there is a lawned garden. A driveway to the side of the property provides ample off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a timber decked patio area and lawned garden with shrub/flowerbed border. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42781854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.