3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale24 STANTON AVENUE, ALLOA
- END TERRACED VILLA IN POPULAR LOCALE
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- BRIGHT LOUNGE
- FITTED BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- UPPER HALLWAY
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FULLY ENLOSED PROVATE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
End Terraced Villa in popular locale with spacious family accommodation throughout.
Alloa is a commuter town nestled between the Ochil Hills and the River Forth. Providing plenty of local amenities including a Post Office, banks, supermarkets, a variety of High street shops and health centre. There are a wide selection of leisure facilities such as parks, sports centers, library, a local football stadium and Town Hall, which hosts regular shows. Alloa also provides excellent educational facilities ranging from nurseries to primary and secondary schools. Newly re- opened rail network linked to Glasgow and Edinburgh via Stirling. Alloa provides easy access throughout the Central belt for the larger cities of Stirling, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Perth.
The property comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, bright lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Complimenting the property is off street parking to the rear and communal rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6841149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estates, Alloa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.