3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRushgrove Mews,
- Brand new exclusive development of only six, outstanding new homes
- Fabulous specification throughout, with exceptional quality fittings
- Set in a secure, private, gated development, with it's own parkland and beautiful lake.
- Within close proximity of all local amenities
- Secure parking and garages
- A choice of two, three or four bedroom homes
- Fabulous lower level reception area, ideal for entertaining
- Spacious open plan kitchen diner with stone work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Wonderful quality tiled bathrooms and en suite shower rooms
Brand new three bedroom house within a private mews development. Rushgrove Mews is an exclusive development of six stunning Georgian style houses set within a private gated mews development including large grounds and a huge private lake. The development has been architecturally designed to the highest specifications, providing light, space and ultimate comfort to unwind and relax. The houses have unbelievable views and the properties have large gardens to give you your own sanctuary.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42787464.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6893152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McMahon & Partners, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.