2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAshdown Road, Wakefield
Sold STC £110,000
- End terraced property
- Complete with driveway and garage
- Well maintained and tastefully decorated
- Two bedroom accommodation
- Internal inspection highly recommended
Superbly located with easy access to many amenities to include Sandal/Agbrigg Railway Station, local Co-operative store, butchers and school. This spaciously designed accommodation, also complete with large basement that has an independent access door to rear garden.
This well maintained home offers a little more than first meets the eye! An end terraced property complete with driveway and garage, enclosed rear garden, basement with window and rear entrance door access. Spaciously designed home providing an opportunity to first time buyer or perhaps the young family.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, basement with two good sized areas both with heating, to the first floor landing two bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating system.
Located with many amenities close to hand, short distance to Co-operative Local Store, butchers, local school and Agbrigg/Sandal Railway Station providing service to Leeds. Approximately two miles to Wakefield City Centre and around three miles to Jcn 39 of M1 motorway.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Upvc entrance door with a double glazed panel above into the entrance hallway.
Coving to ceiling, dado rail, ornate corbels, laminate floor, radiator. staircase access to the first floor landing. Door to lounge and separate door to dining kitchen.
Lounge 12' 2" into recess of chimney breast x 11' 11" ( 3.71m into recess of chimney breast x 3.63m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, two wall light points, dado rail, fire surround finished in a light oak with a conglomerate inset back and matching hearth and a living flame coal effect gas fire, radiator.
Dining Kitchen 15' 8" Max x 12' 7" plus entrance to basement ( 4.78m Max x 3.84m plus entrance to basement )
Window upvc double glazed and upvc door with double glazed panel above to the rear aspect. Fully fitted kitchen in a beech effect with a full range of base units to include and integrated dishwasher, drawer pack, larder fridge and separate freezer, worktop with stainless steel sink, matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap, a full range of wall units, space for cooker range, fitted cooker hood, radiator, laminate floor, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Window upvc double glazed to the side aspect. laminate floor, coving to ceiling, dado rail, radiator. Door to two good sized bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" to recess of chimney breast x 11' 11" ( 4.83m to recess of chimney breast x 3.63m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator, fitted cupboard with loft access.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 6' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.06m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bathroom 9' x 8' 6" narrowing to 7' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.59m narrowing to 2.21m )
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. recessed ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, a four piece suite finished in white comprising of panelled Jacuzzi bath, separate shower cubicle with glass sliding shower door and matching side panel, low flush w.c., wash basin set within vanity unit creating storage below, radiator/towel rail finished in white, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
To the front of the property the garden is fully enclosed with brick walled and wrought iron boundary fence and gate to access the front door. The front area is a buffer garden and is all hardstanding. The rear garden is fully enclosed with brick walled and fenced boundaries, has raised flower beds and vegetable plot, mainly hardstanding with a good size patio area. To the side of the property is gated access to the block paved driveway and the good size single garage which houses the central heating boiler. Greenhouse.
Staircase to the basement accessed from the kitchen and has two good sized rooms.
Room To The Front Of Basement 12' 2" into the recess x 11' 8" ( 3.71m into the recess x 3.56m )
Recessed ceiling lights and radiator.
Additional Room To Rear 12' 6" x 15' 8" into recess ( 3.81m x 4.78m into recess )
Timber framed double glazed window. Door to access the rear entrance lobby and from there a door to the rear garden. Wall light points, plumbing for washing machine, traditional in built fireplace.
From Wakefield City Centre follow signs for Barnsley Road A61 and continue for approximately two miles then taking left hand turn into Agbrigg Road, continue for approx 200 Yds and take first left hand turn onto Belle Vue Road, 150 yds and take left hand turn onto Ashdown Road and this property is on the left hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42787713.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.