3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWyncliffe Gardens, Pentwyn, Cardiff
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms plus dressing room/nursery
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- No Chain
Situated over three floors is this spacious spacious semi detached home offering conservatory and garage. This property also offers no chain. Within minutes drive of the A48/M4 access corridor and walking distance of local supermarkets and public houses.
Situated over three floors is this spacious spacious semi detached home offering conservatory and garage.
The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom/w.c, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and bathroom. To the second floor is the master bedroom with an en-suite and dressing room/nursery. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens. There is off road parking to the rear with garage. This property also offers no chain. Within minutes drive of the A48/M4 access corridor and walking distance of local supermarkets and public houses.
Via a double glazed front door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator and doors to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and double glazed obscure window to front aspect.
Lounge 15' 6" x 13' ( 4.72m x 3.96m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, two radiators, TV point, telephone point, powerpoints, understairs storage cupboard and double glazed doors giving access to conservatory.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated gas hob and oven with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wood laminate flooring and powerpoints.
Conservatory 14' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.34m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, wood laminate flooring and double glazed double doors to side aspect giving access to rear garden.
Airing cupboard housing tank and linen storage, radiator and stairs rising to second floor.
Bedroom Two 9' x 15' 6" ( 2.74m x 4.72m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, two radiators and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 15' 6" x 8' 9" Max ( 4.72m x 2.67m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks and double glazed obscure window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 13' 10" ( 4.72m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints, TV point, telephone point, built in storage and doors to en-suite and dressing room.
Restricted Head Height: Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and Velux window.
Dressing Room 9' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.03m )
Restricted Head Height: Velux window, radiator and powerpoints.
Enclosed by wrought iron fencing and paved area leading to entrance.
Enclosed by fencing, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, gate providing rear access with access to garage.
Entered via an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42787716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.