3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCullingworth Avenue, Hull
- Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Well Presented
What a great opportunity this three bed family home offers. Located in an ever popular area, viewing is advised as high demand is expected.
An outstanding family home in an ever popular residential location, demands early internal inspection to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer. Offering well presented spacious living this three bed home must be viewed. The accommodation comprises of entrance porch, lounge, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen and utility area. The first floor provides three bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. To the side is a drive leading to a garage, the rear is laid to lawn with flower boarders and a paved area,
Great location, three beds, garage, rear secluded garden, ideal family home, view it now!
Double glazed door to the front.
Lounge 17' to recess x 15' 9" ( 5.18m to recess x 4.80m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, feature fire place multi fuel burner, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.92m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, electric hob, twin oven, radiator, integrated fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 5' 6" ( 1.93m x 1.68m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed door to the rear and door to wc.
Low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, down lighting, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" plus wardrobe x 9' ( 3.38m plus wardrobe x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, down lights and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.22m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 8' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear, laminate effect wood flooring, built in cupboards and radiator.
Comprising of a corner panel bath, walk in shower, complimentary tiles, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The front of the property is low maintenance with gravel and low wall. The rear of the property comprises of a paved area with flower borders, mature lawn, a side drive, garage with lighting, up and over electric door and an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42787740.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.