3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalcot Drive,Hamstead,Great Barr
Sold STC £129,950
- SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION CLOSE TO GOOD SCHOOLS
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN NEED OF SOME T.L.C.
- CONVENIENT TO BUS & RAIL SERVICES WITH SHOPS & AMENITIES AT HAMSTEAD VILLAG
- BOASTING A SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- GENEROUS SIZE BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, WHITE FAMILY BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN, BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY WITH AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
- BENEFIT OF BEING OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Entered via hallway whilst offering a spacious living room complemented by a generous size dining kitchen.
The first floor comprising of three good size bedrooms accompanied by a white family bathroom.
While outside the property enjoys an expansive rear garden aspect combined with a pleasant open outlook plus an extensive block paved driveway providing ample off road parking. This well positioned property represents an excellent opportunity for first time buyers or investors to improve or extend (subject to planning permission). Certainly worthy of an early internal viewing at such an affordable price range. Benefitting from central heating and double glazing and briefly affords:
Reception Hallway 1.80m x 1.31m
Lounge 4.83m x 3.37m
Dining Kitchen 4.82m max x 2.73m max
Bedroom One 3.86m max x 2.68m
Bedroom Two 3.26m max x 2.77m
Bedroom Three 2.47m x 2.09m
Family Bathroom 1.96m x 1.85m
Ample Off Road Parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42787965.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference H003848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Hamstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.