3 bedroom property for salePILGRIM STREET, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Penthouse duplex apartment in the iconic 55 Degrees Building
- Impressive open plan living area with high spec kitchen
- Secure Parking, lift to all floors
- Two large balconies offer stunning views of the city and quayside
- Three double bedrooms - two benefiting from en-suite bathrooms
- EPC rating - C
A fantastic opportunity to purchase one the most desirable penthouse's in Newcastle at 55 Degrees North. The view over the iconic Tyne Bridge and city are fantastic.
This spacious accommodation briefly comprises: to the ground floor; entrance hall, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and luxury bathroom. To the first floor is a magnificent open living space incorporating living area, dining area, modern kitchen and office area, a large balcony gives superb views over the river and beyond.
The property is accessed by the main entrance lobby, there is a 24 hour concierge, with lift access to all floors.
In accordance with the Property Misdescriptions ACT (1991) we have prepared these sales particulars as a general guide to give a broad description of the property. We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval and are not precise. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller. Tenure and boundary information are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easiliving, Jesmond - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.