3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing George Road, Ware
Sold STC £355,000
- Semi-detached family home
- Two reception rooms
- Generous bedrooms
- Large storage / utility space
- Off street parking
Larger than average three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, generous bedrooms, useful storage and utility rooms and off street parking. Call for viewing arrangements.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect and double glazed windows to either side. Laminate floor and part glazed door to hall.
Wall mounted radiator, staircase rising to first floor landing and double glazed window to side aspect on half-landing. Small under-stair storage cupboard, power points and laminate flooring. Part glazed door to dining area.
Lounge 18' 7" x 11' 3" ( 5.66m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed door and window to rear aspect. Feature fireplace with open fire, wall mounted radiator, television point, power points and laminate flooring.
Dining Area 10' x 9' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Wall mounted radiator, power points and tiled flooring. Large under-stair storage cupboard (5'6'' x 5'6''). Part glazed door to side aspect leading to storage/utility space and open to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for cooker, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls and power points.
Storage Area / Utility Room 20' 9" max x 6' 4" max ( 6.32m max x 1.93m max )
Double glazed door to front aspect, part glazed door to side aspect leading into garden and two double glazed windows to side aspect. Utility room fitted with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, fitted storage cupboard and space for appliances. Door to ground floor cloakroom.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from entrance hall. Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Wall mounted radiator, doors to bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom, fitted carpet flooring and access to fully boarded loft area with velux window.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 9' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes and drawer unit, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 3" max ( 3.38m x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, built-in storage cupboard, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, built-in storage cupboard, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Double glazed obscured window to side aspect. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with stainless steel mixer tap and wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap. Wall mounted heated towel rail, laminate flooring and tiled walls.
Double glazed obscured window to side aspect. Low level wc and laminate flooring.
Fully enclosed via timber fencing and walled boundary. Covered seating area, patio and lawn area with raised borders.
Driveway providing off street parking for two vehicles.
Fenced boundary with gated entrance and pathway leading to entrance door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.