3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClough Lane, NORTHWICH
Sold STC £120,000
- Guide Price - £120,000-£140,000
- Three double bedrooms
- Large gardens to the rear
- No onward chain
Guide Price - £120,000-£140,000 - A well presented three bedroom property located on this popular and well established estate. Briefly comprises, lounge, large kitchen/diner, conservatory, play room, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. There are large gardens to the rear and parking.
Guide Price - £120,000-£140,000 - A well presented three bedroom property located on this popular and well established estate. The property would make a lovely family home as space is readily available. The property briefly comprises, lounge with open fireplace, large kitchen/diner, conservatory, play room, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property sits on a very generous plot with enclosed rear gardens and a driveway to the front. Veiwing is a must to fully appreciate this lovely property.
uPVC double glazed window and door to the front elevation, door to:
Ceiling light point, radiator, staircase to the first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front and side elevations, radiator, ceiling light point, feature open fireplace, wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner 21' 4" Maximum x 9' 7" Maximum ( 6.50m Maximum x 2.92m Maximum )
Two ceiling light points, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, uPVC double glazed double doors to the conservatory, fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base level units with roll top work surfaces over. Space for washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer. Fitted oven and microwave, four ring ceramic hob with extractor over. One and a half bowl sink with single drainer and mixer tap.
Play Room 15' 8" x 5' 10" ( 4.78m x 1.78m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation, door to the garden, ceiling spot lights.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed windows to three aspects with doors leading out onto the garden.
Ceiling light point, loft access, doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 8' 2" Plus door recess ( 3.89m x 2.49m Plus door recess )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, two storage cupboards.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" To Wardrobes x 9' 1" ( 3.43m To Wardrobes x 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, radiator, ceiling light point, two fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling light point, radiator.
uPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation, three piece suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash basin and free standing bath, ceiling spot lights, radiator.
To the front there is a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. To the rear there is a large lawn garden which is completely enclosed by timber panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42790437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT104957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.