2 bedroom flat for saleThackeray Road, Diamond Conservation Area, SW8
- Secure gated Victorian school conversion
- Quiet area close to transport links
- Beautiful high ceilings and large original sash windows
- Porter services and communal gardens
- Large open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Expansive reception room with dining area
- Second bedroom with views over the living room
- Impressive spiral staircase linking floors
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set within a beautifully converted school, this elegant apartment has a wonderfully light and airy atmosphere with a double-height reception room, two en suite bedrooms and off-street parking for two cars.
This stunning home is within a short distance of Battersea Park, Wandsworth Road and Queenstown Road Stations with excellent links into central London. You also have the pleasures of Battersea Park and Clapham Common within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 988720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.