3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoland Ave Runcorn
Sold STC £145,000
- POPULAR ESTABISHED CONVENIENT LOCATION
- TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 31'9" DOUBLE DEPTH GARAGE/WORK SHOP
- ADDITIONAL PORCH & CONSERVATORY
- BOARDED LOFT SPACE & GROUND FLOOR WC
- COMBI GAS HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- EARLY INSPECTION ADVISED
* VIEWING ADVISED * Bests are delighted to bring to the market this traditional and appealing three bedroom semi detached family home. The property is located in a much favoured residential location having highly regarded schooling near by, within easy reach of Runcorn town centre with access to the bridge and Runcorn railway station. The property has the added advantage of off road parking and a 31'9" garage/workshop to the rear. Upon closer inspection viewers will find tastefully presented accommodation which has been further enhanced by a conservatory, additional storm porch and that all important ground floor WC. Combi gas fired central heating together PVC double glazing are installed in the property. Externally, forecourt garden to front and established lawn to rear with paved and gravel patio area's. EPC TBC. Early inspection advised. Click the Virtual link to see more.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42791340.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6882362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bests Estates Agents, Runcorn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.