3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoland Ave Runcorn
- POPULAR ESTABISHED CONVENIENT LOCATION
- TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 31'9" DOUBLE DEPTH GARAGE/WORK SHOP
- ADDITIONAL PORCH & CONSERVATORY
- BOARDED LOFT SPACE & GROUND FLOOR WC
- COMBI GAS HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- EARLY INSPECTION ADVISED
* VIEWING ADVISED * Bests are delighted to bring to the market this traditional and appealing three bedroom semi detached family home. The property is located in a much favoured residential location having highly regarded schooling near by, within easy reach of Runcorn town centre with access to the bridge and Runcorn railway station. The property has the added advantage of off road parking and a 31'9" garage/workshop to the rear. Upon closer inspection viewers will find tastefully presented accommodation which has been further enhanced by a conservatory, additional storm porch and that all important ground floor WC. Combi gas fired central heating together PVC double glazing are installed in the property. Externally, forecourt garden to front and established lawn to rear with paved and gravel patio area's. EPC TBC. Early inspection advised. Click the Virtual link to see more.
Having a white suite, comprising panel bath, low level WC., pedestal wash hand basin, separate fully tiled shower enclosure with electric shower, heated towel rail, fitted mini-ceiling down lighters, PVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
The property is fronted by a forecourt garden, a gravel driveway provides off-road parking and leads to double wrought iron gates to the side of the property which open to a paved/concrete drive leading to a larger than average detached sectional concrete garage/workshop (measuring 9' x 31'9") which has been sub divided and provides ample storage or a games room. To the rear of the property is an enclosed neatly lawned garden with paved and gravel patio areas.
Leave our office turning right into Devonshire Place. At the traffic lights turn left and continue along under the railway bridge into Picow Farm Road. Take the second turn left into Roland Ave. The property can be found on the left hand side.
Double panel radiator, coved ceiling, fitted picture rail, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, double power point.
Ground Floor Cloaks
With low level WC., wash hand basin, fitted extractor, PVC double glazed window to side elevation.
12' 8'' x 12' 0'' (3.86m x 3.65m)
Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator, fitted picture rail, PVC double glazed window to front elevation, two double and one single power points.
13' 7'' x 11' 3'' (4.14m x 3.43m)
Feature log effect living flame gas fire, fitted picture rail, wood effect laminate flooring, single panel radiator, three double power points, single glazed sliding patio doors to rear elevation opening to the conservatory.
8' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.66m x 2.06m)
PVC double glazed units, wood effect laminate flooring, fitted wall light, one double power point.
18' 0'' x 7' 9'' (5.48m x 2.36m)
The kitchen area has a range of base and wall units, comprising an inset single drainer stainless steel sink, built-in four ring electric hob with under oven and filter hood above, splash back tiling, integrated dishwasher, plumbing and drainage for an automatic washing machine, PVC double glazed entrance door to side, three double and one single power points, PVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Morning Room having a double panel radiator, one double and two single power points, wood effect laminate flooring, fitted breakfast bar, PVC double glazed window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from hall to first floor landing, PVC double glazed window to side elevation.
PVC front door opens to additional PVC double glazed storm porch, wood effect laminate flooring, PVC front door opens to hall.
Bedroom One Front
13' 8'' x 11' 2'' (4.16m x 3.40m)
Wood effect laminate flooring, single panel radiator, PVC double glazed window to front elevation, one double and one single power points.
Bedroom Two Rear
11' 7'' x 11' 2'' (3.53m x 3.40m)
PVC double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in cupboard housing a wall mounted combination gas central heating boiler, single panel radiator. Access to loft via a pull down ladder provides additional light storage.
Bedroom Three Front
7' 5'' x 6' 9'' (2.26m x 2.06m)
Single panel radiator, one double and one single power points, PVC double glazed window to front elevation, fitted picture rail.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42791340.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6882362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bests Estates Agents, Runcorn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.