2 bedroom apartment for saleJesse Terrace, Reading, RG1
- Prime town centre address within favoured conservation area
- A split level apartment in a period townhouse
- Two bedrooms; Master with en-suite shower room
- Living room with fireplace
- Separate kitchen-breakfast room
- Share of freehold; EPC Rating: C
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An impressive split level apartment in a converted Georgian townhouse situated in a highly sought-after town centre conservation area. The property is within walking distance of the oracle shopping centre and Reading mainline railway station, well-proportioned accommodation with period features throughout and fireplaces in both the living room and kitchen-breakfast room.
Sitting Room 19'2 (5.84) x 13'5 (4.09)
Kitchen 12'6 (3.81) x 12'2 (3.71)
Bedroom 1 19'2 (5.84) x 13'7 (4.14)
Bedroom 2 12'4 (3.76) x 12'3 (3.73)
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: B
Share of Freehold - £100pcm paid into sinking fund
Leave Reading along Castle Hill and at the traffic lights turn right onto Tilehurst Road and take the immediate right into Russell Street. At the crossroads turn right onto Baker Street and take the first right into Jesse Terrace where the property will be found towards the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42792483.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.