3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLacey Close, Watlington, King's Lynn
Sold STC £285,000
- Beautifully presented detached Bennetts bungalow
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Lounge & kitchen
- Gardens & parking
- Viewings highly recommended!
A beautifully presented three bedrooms detached bungalow with no onward chain! The bungalow has been massively improved by the current owners where viewings are a must to fully appreciate the high standard of accommodation.
A beautifully presented detached bungalow which has been massively improved by the current owners to the highest possible standard including replaced flooring, decoration, replaced kitchen, new windows, addition of a wood burner, new bathroom and much more!
Accommodation comprises of lounge/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is a garage, gardens and parking.
Viewings are a must to fully appreciate the high standard of accommodation.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
UPVC side panel, pergo laminate floor, two radiators, dado rail, cloaks and airing cupboard, access to boarded loft with fold down ladder, door to:
Lounge / Dining Room
L shaped room
Lounge Area 12' 6" max x 20' 1" max ( 3.81m max x 6.12m max )
Duel aspect room with window to front and UPVC patio door to rear, aga wood burner stove in surround with marble hearth, coved and textured ceiling, dado rail, television point, sky point, telephone point, square opening to:
Dining Area 9' 9" x 13' ( 2.97m x 3.96m )
Pergo laminate floor, coved and textured ceiling, radiator, dado rail.
Kitchen 12' 11" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.94m max x 3.45m max )
Recently replaced kitchen with a range of high gloss units at base and wall level, carousel and racking to units, full range of Neff appliances, Samsung induction hob, extractor fan, fitted fridge/freezer, pergo laminate flooring, ceramic one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher.
Master Bedroom 13' 1" max x 12' 8" max ( 3.99m max x 3.86m max )
Range of oak fitted wardrobes, matching bedside cabinets, radiator, double glazed window to front, pergo laminate floor, door to:
With glazed shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, concealed cylinder WC, shaver point, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed window to side, high quality non slip flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.78m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to front, pergo laminate floor, walnut style fitted wardrobes with matching bedside cabinets
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 11' ( 2.95m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, laminate floor, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, currently used as a study however will be returned to a bedroom prior to a sale being agreed.
Family Bathroom 7' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.21m x 2.24m )
Shower enclosure with mains mixer shower, concealed cylinder WC and vanity wash basin, high quality non slip floor, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer above, attractive chrome heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window to side, paneled walls.
To the rear there is a beautifully presented garden with a good sized patio area, access path, raised vegetable beds, manicured lawn, enclosed by top quality timber panel fence, attractive brick wall to side. Flower borders and rose arch.
An access gate to the side leads to the garage.
Electric up and over door, power and light.
The property benefits from the use of solar panels which are owned outright by the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42793017.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.