3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWeston Street, Portland
Sold STC £262,500
- 3 BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER
- 2 parking spaces
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Juliette balcony to master bedroom
- Kitchen dining room
- 10 year guarantee
ONLY ONE REMAINING Stunning 3 bedroom house with en suites & juliette balconies. Call now to reserve - Don't miss out.
Weston, on The Isle of Portland is situated some 7 miles south of Weymouth town centre, and enjoys its own vibrant character and community. The Isle of Portland houses a wide variety of shops, local cafes, bars and restaurants and a doctors surgery. Schools are well provided for on the island with the purpose built, Isle of Portland Aldridge Community Academy, a non-selective, non-fee paying, co-educational state school which opened in 2012 for young people aged 3 - 19, from Nursery to Sixth Form and other primary schools also available.
Portland is of course the location of the famous "Portland Bill" lighthouse and also has close access to the impressive Chesil Beach and numerous costal path and other walking opportunities.
Thumb Mews sits within the Weston area of Portland, and the whole area is well connected with local bus routes. Weymouth central station is 8 miles away, with direct trains to Dorchester some 10 minutes, Waterloo 2 hours 45 minutes and Southampton 1 hour and 30 minutes away.
Portland is famed not only as a great holiday destination, with beautiful beaches and stunning coastal walks, but also it is world renowned for is "Portland stone" and its links with sailing, indeed Weymouth and Portland played host to the sailing aspect of the 2012 London Olympics.
Stairs rising to first floor
Kitchen Breakfast Room 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Fully integrated kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, oven, hob & hood with glass splash back, washing machine & dishwasher. Timber style worktops and returns with ceramic sink.
Living Room 19' 10" max x 18' 11" max ( 6.05m max x 5.77m max )
Double doors leading out to the rear garden
Bedroom 1 19' 8" max into wardrobes x 12' 10" max ( 5.99m max into wardrobes x 3.91m max )
Double doors over looking rear aspect with juliette balcony
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 10' 4" min ( 3.43m x 3.15m min )
Bedroom 3 11' 9" max x 9' 2" ( 3.58m max x 2.79m )
Enclosed rear garden with access. 2 Allocated parking spaces at the front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42793047.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT102929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.