3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Road, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £149,950
- WAS £159,950 REDUCED TO £149,950
- Traditional Semi Detached. Three Bedrooms. NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Lounge Diner. Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom.
- Garage/Workshop. Gardens.
This traditional semi detached family home being well presented requires some modernisation offering excellent potential is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN. In brief comprises: lounge diner, kitchen, ground floor bathroom & THREE BEDROOMS. DETACHED GARAGE with workshop, off road parking and gardens.
Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this traditional semi detached family home, the property is well presented but does require some modernisation however offers excellent potential. Uttoxeter has good local schools and amenities together with convenient access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links, there is also a local railway station. In brief the accommodation comprises: lounge diner, kitchen, ground floor bathroom and THREE BEDROOMS. Outside there are attractive gardens to the front and rear, DETACHED GARAGE with workshop and off road parking.
With understairs storage area; double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Lounge Diner: 18' 1" x 11' 2" max ( 5.51m x 3.40m max )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations; fireplace housing a gas fire; two central heating radiators.
Kitchen: 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
With sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with work surface above; point for cooker; further appliance space; range of eye level units; wall and floor tiling; double glazed window to the rear elevation; door leading out to:
With door leading to store room and further door leading into:
With w.c.; central heating radiator; window to the side elevation.
Ground Floor Bathroom:
Bath with mixer taps; wash hand basin; double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; door leading into the kitchen.
Stairs From The Ground Floor:
First Floor Landing:
With double glazed window to the front elevation; range of storage cupboards; loft access; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 13' 6" x 11' ( 4.11m x 3.35m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear elevation; built in wardrobes; two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Two: 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; built in wardrobe; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' 4" max x 6' 8" max ( 3.15m max x 2.03m max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; louvre door built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Cottage style front garden with an abundance of flower and herbaceous plantings. Side access leads to the rear garden again of cottage style also having an abundance of flowers, shrub plantings, box hedging and central path leading down to the garage. To the rear there is also the off road parking area.
Having double doors; power and lighting. Workshop and Car Port.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office, turn left into High Street, proceeding along High Street taking a left hand turn into Manor Road where the property can be found on the left hand side, denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42793071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.