2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddlefield Road, Southway, Plymouth
- Semi-detached house
- Two double bedrooms
- Excellent size living space
- Newly fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Excellent size rear garden
- upvc double glazing & gas central heating
This exceptional two double bedroom property is one not to missed and a real credit to its current owners. Avoid delay and call us today and get your visit booked.
This recently refurbished two double bedroom semi-detached house based in the popular Southway. The family sized garden, open plan kitchen/diner, dual aspect lounge, modern bathroom and two large bedrooms makes this property an ideal family home. This property benefits from a new boiler, soffits and roof felting.
The front garden is laid to lawn with a mixture of plants and shrubs.
The Entrance hall has a front facing double glazed door and stairs to the first floor
Living Room 16' 4" x 10' 10" max ( 4.98m x 3.30m max )
The living room has front and rear facing double glazed windows, radiator, telephone and TV point. There is also a gas fire place.
Kitchen/diner 16' 8" max x 12' 4" ( 5.08m max x 3.76m )
The kitchen has fitted wall and base units with black granite effect roll edge work surfaces and stainless steel drainer/sink. There is a gas oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, breakfast bar, radiator and plumbing for a washing machine. There boiler is located here and a door opens to a rear garden.
First Floor Landing
The landing has loft access, radiator and stairs off to:
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 10' 10" ( 5.05m x 3.30m )
The master bedroom has front and rear facing windows with views, built in wardrobes and a radiator. There is space for a double bed and display furniture.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 12' 4" max ( 3.10m x 3.76m max )
The second bedroom has front and rear double glazed windows, radiator and space for a double bed and furniture.
The bathroom has a rear facing double glazed obscure window and comprises of a vanity wash hand basin, wc and a shower cubicle. There is also a chrome heated towel rail.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a defined patio area with a mixture of plants and shrubs. There is also side access to the front of the property and space for a washing line.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42793095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP103998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.