4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpinney Close, Bentley, Doncaster
Sold STC £160,000
- Guide Price - £160,000-£170,000
- Four bedrooms
- Two bedrooms with en suites
- Modern kitchen
- Ideal family home
- Popular location
Guide Price-£160,000-£170,000 Are you looking for a spacious three storey perfect family home? Offering two bedrooms with en-suites, rear garden and garage.
Located on this modern residential development is this spacious three storey, four bedroom semi-detached property in Bentley. The property provides ample living space to be the perfect family home with an open plan kitchen,lounge and dining area.
Access to the downstairs cloakroom, lounge/diner and kitchen.
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and spotlights. Fitted with a wash hand basin and WC. There is tiled flooring and full wall tiling.
Lounge/ Kitchen/ Diner 27' 2" x 19' ( 8.28m x 5.79m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators, spotlights, built in storage cupboard and tiled flooring. Access to the hall and doors give access to the rear garden.
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher/fridge and freezer and electric hob/oven with extractor fan above. There is tiled flooring and full wall tiling.
First Floor Landing
Has spotlights, a storage cupboard and tiled flooring. Access to the second floor, bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.12m x 3.20m )
Has two front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, spotlights and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.23m )
Has spotlights and tiled flooring. Access to the en-suite.
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, spotlights and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin and shower cubicle. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" into recess x 8' 2" ( 3.61m into recess x 2.49m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, spotlights and tiled flooring.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, spotlights and chrome towel rail. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Has a storage cupboard. Access to the first floor landing and master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 22' 4" x 10' 7" ( 6.81m x 3.23m )
Has two front facing velux double glazed windows and one rear facing, two central heating radiators and tiled flooring. Access to the en-suite.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, spotlights, extractor fan and chrome towel rail. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. There is tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a paved pathway to the front door and there are solar panels. Access to the garage. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with paved area and mature shrubs. Access to the lounge/diner/kitchen and garage.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 11" ( 5.21m x 2.72m )
Has power, light and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42793116.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.