2 bedroom terraced house for saleFife Avenue, Chester Le Street, County Durham, DH2
- Well Proportioned End Terraced House
- Large Landscaped Garden & Garage
- Convenient Town Centre Location
- Gas Central Heating With Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Well Proportioned Living Accommodation
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 2 Double Bedrooms
Situated within walking distance of Chester le Streets numerous shops, schools and amenities, this well proportioned end link house should prove particularly popular because of its large landscaped garden and garage to rear. The house is ideally suited to a wide range of potential buyers and includes gas central heating with combination boiler and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation includes Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, two double Bedrooms, Bathroom and wc.
Fife Avenue forms part of an established residential area on the fringe of Chester-le-Street town centre. It is therefore within walking distance of the towns many shops, schools and amenities. Chester-le-Street is an ideal commuter base with good road links to Durham City, Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland. The town's railway station, also within walking distance, is situated on the main east coast line linking London and Edinburgh.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42793254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS160209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.