1 bedroom flat for saleFarm Road, Hove
Sold STC £195,000
- Newly refurbished ground floor flat
- One double bedroom
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Newly fitted bathroom
- High gloss wood veneered floors throughout
- Central location
- Close proximity to mainline station
- Walking distance to seafront
- No onward chain
VIEWINGS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
A beautifully presented, newly refurbished, one bedroom ground floor flat. This property is located in central Hove just north of Western Road, moments away from various shopping facilities, restaurants, bars and cafes. Within close proximity to all local bus services and Brighton mainline railway station, this is perfect for those who wish to commute.
The flat has been completely modernised to a particularly high standard and includes gas fired central heating, secondary glazing throughout, new wiring and plumbing, a new kitchen offering high gloss units and various Zanussi, Neff and Hotpoint integrated appliances, new bathroom fittings and high gloss wood veneered floors throughout. A small external forecourt area is also present.
The flat is offered for sale with immediate vacant possession and no onward chain, perfect for a first time buyer, buy to let investor or to have as an indulgent holiday home by the sea.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42793491.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26367931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Welton, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.