1 bedroom maisonette for saleWarner Street, Derby
Sold STC £74,950
- Superbly presented ground floor flat
- Well appointed modern fitted kitchen
- Walking distance to Derby City Centre
- Ideal for the first time buyer/ buy to let
- Modern bathroom suite
- Off street parking
- No onward chain
- Ready to move straight into
Situated within a short walking distance from Derby City Centre is this IMMACULATE ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The stylish living accommodation is ready to move straight into and offers excellent potential for the buy to let investor or first time buyer.
Situated within a short walking distance from Derby City Centre is this IMMACULATE ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The stylish living accommodation is ready to move straight into and offers excellent potential for the buy to let investor or first time buyer. Impressive features include a modern kitchen and bathroom well complemented by a sizeable bedroom and reception. The property has been recently been re-decorated and benefits from new carpets. Outside to the rear is a well maintained communal garden whilst to the front is off street parking for one vehicle.
having front elevation double glazed composite door with obscured glass inset, newly fitted carpet to hallway and storage cupboard, with walk in full height storage cupboard with lighting,wall mounted consumer unit, additional full height storage cupboard, radiator and door leading into
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.28m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, newly fitted carpet, telephone point, television point, coving, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.36m )
having a modern kitchen comprising of white gloss range floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, breakfast bar, additional appliance space, tiled flooring, front elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, recently installed wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas central heating combination boiler, tiled flooring and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, newly fitted carpet and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 4' 10" ( 2.01m x 1.47m )
having a white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, bath with shower over off the mains, and folding screen, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring, fully tiling to walls and radiator.
having communal gardens and parking.
The property has been fullyredecorated and is ready to move into.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42795816.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.