3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Road, Bentley, Doncaster
Sold STC £105,000
- Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000
- Nicely Presented Three Bedroomed Semi-Detached Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room,
- Bathroom with Seperate WC
- Enclosed Gardens, Off Road Parking and Outbuildings
Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000 This beautifully presented spacious three bedroomed semi-detached family home is located in a popular location and is close to local amenities and transport links. The property stands in a good sized plot with off road parking. Viewing essential.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 3" x 15' 9" max inc stairs ( 4.65m x 4.80m max inc stairs )
Has rear and side facing windows. The focal point of the room is the beautiful cast iron fireplace with open fire which sits upon a paved hearth. There is a central heating radiator with cover, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring. A spindle staircase rises to the first floor landing. The lounge opens through to the dining room.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 11' 3" ( 4.52m x 3.43m )
With front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen 14' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.20m )
With side facing double glazed window and side facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a professional style stainless steel finish cooker with a five ring gas hob and stainless steel splashback behind, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. There is a storage cupboard and a ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing window, cupboard, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 15' max x 14' 11" ( 4.57m max x 4.55m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a provision for a wall mounted television.
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, and panelled bath with mixer taps. There is wood panelling to the walls.
Has a side facing window, low level WC and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.00m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.51m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden. To the side of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. Whilst to the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. There is an outside WC and outbuilding with light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42795822.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.