2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Road, Overton, WAKEFIELD
Guide Price £149,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £149,000 - £159,000
- Semi detached house
- Well presented and tastefully decorated
- Two double bedrooms
- Close to many rural walks
- Driveway and garden
GUIDE PRICE £149,000-£159,000 Within the village of Overton, easy access to many amenities to include local store, I&J School, restaurant, doctors surgery. Set back off the main road with a good degree of privacy and ideally situated for younger children.
GUIDE PRICE £149,000 - £159,000 Tucked away and set back off the main road this semi-detached property offers an excellent opportunity to either the young family or the first time purchaser. Providing a good degree of privacy and an ideal situation for younger children. Well maintained by the current owners.
The accommodation comprises:- Entrance lobby, lounge, dining kitchen, to the first floor landing two double bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating system and upvc double glazed windows. Driveway and garden to the front.
Located within this popular village close to many rural walks including the popular Coxley Woods along with amenities within both Overton and Middlestown, local store within 50 yds, public house, I&J School, doctors surgery and restaurant. Public transport providing a service to Wakefield City Centre and a easy access to Jcn 39 or 40 M1 motorway creating an ideal location for the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
The upvc entrance door with double glazed inset panel into the entrance lobby. Staircase access to the first floor landing. Door through to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" into recess of chimney breast x 13' 10" ( 4.17m into recess of chimney breast x 4.22m )
Upvc double glazed french doors to access the rear garden. Coving to ceiling, fire surround in limestone with matching inset back and hearth, school design radiator, currently carpeted although the flooring in the lounge is solid oak floor. Open through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 6' x 16' 10" ( 1.83m x 5.13m )
Two windows to this room both upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. A fully fitted kitchen in white in a range of base and wall units, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for under unit fridge and separate freezer, integrated electric oven, worktop over with a four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, full range of wall units, corner display unit, one and a half size sink, matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap finished in white, fully tiled walls to the kitchen area. To the dining area: fitted seating to accommodate a family, panelled ceiling with recessed lights, tiled floor. Door access to the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Loft access, door to two double bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" into recess of chimney breast x 10' 9" ( 4.19m into recess of chimney breast x 3.28m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator. Open through to the walk-in wardrobe/storage.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Three piece suite finished in white comprising of panelled bath with shower over and a glass folding shower door, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal and swan neck style tap, dual fuel/radiator/towel rail finished in chrome (used as electric radiator when the heating is off), panelled ceiling with recessed ceiling lights, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
The driveway to the side of the property to access the semi-detached garage and the garden is fully lawned with established borders and patio.
From Wakefield City Centre take Westgate, continue straight ahead onto the main Huddersfield/Horbury Road A642, continue straight ahead for approx 4 miles to Horbury Bridge, through the traffic lights, continue up the hill into Middlestown, at the cross road traffic lights turn left onto Old Road. Continue passing the school to the right, straight ahead towards Overton. In Overton just past the corner shop on the left this property is identified on the left by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42795825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.