1 bedroom flat for saleJoshua House, Textile Street, Dewsbury
Sold STC £40,000
- One Bedroom Second Floor Flat
- Exposed Beams To Ceiling
- Open Plan Living Area
- Three Piece Shower Room
- *** NO CHAIN ***
william h brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £40,000 for 141 Joshua House, Textile Street, Dewsbury, WF13 2EY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William h brown, 1 Market Place, Dewsbury WF13 1AE 01924 468900 before exchange of contracts
Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this one bedroom second floor flat comprising of: entrance hall, living area, kitchen area, one bedroom and shower room.
Timber door, intercom entry phone and door to cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
Living Area 14' 4" x 13' 6" Max To Recess ( 4.37m x 4.11m Max To Recess )
Three double glazed windows to front, electric radiator and exposed beam to ceiling.
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and contrasting splash back tiling. Electric oven and hob and cooker hood. Fridge freezer and electric radiator.
Bedroom 1 8' 10" x 11' 9" ( 2.69m x 3.58m )
Two double glazed windows to front, electric radiator and exposed beam to ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, shaver point and tiled flooring. Extractor fan, electric towel radiator, spot lights and exposed beam to ceiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42796170.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.