4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Farm Meadow, Badsworth, Pontefract
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £340,000 -£360,000
- Stone Built Detached Family Home
- South Facing Gardens
- No Upward Chain
- Off Street Parking & Garage
GUIDE PRICE £340,000 -£360,000 *Stone Built *Four Bedrooms *South Facing Landscaped Garden Offering Views of Countryside *No Chain *Prime Location *Sought After Village of Badsworth
Occupying a prime cul de sac position on this sought after development situated within the highly regarded semi rural village of Badsworth is this substantial stone built four bedroom detached house. Ideal for the family purchaser the property offers spacious accommodation and is maintained and presented to a high standard throughout. Having the usual requirements of gas central heating, hardwood double glazing and an alarm system and benefiting from gardens to the side and private, larger than expected South facing landscaped gardens to the rear the internal accommodation which must be viewed to fully appreciate the space, quality and location this lovely family home has to offer briefly comprises: to the ground floor Reception hall with Cloakroom off, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Dining Room and spacious Lounge. To the first floor there are four good size Bedrooms, with the Master having an En Suite Shower Room and stunning contemporary style House Bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a double width drive providing off street parking leading to a single garage whilst to the side and rear there are delightful private landscaped gardens.
Having spindled stairs leading to the first floor, Amtico flooring, two feature arch ways, under stairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator. With timber / glazed door leading out to the front of the property.
Having a white suite with chrome fittings comprising low level w.c. and wash hand basin with tiled splashback. With Amtico flooring and window to the front of the property
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
having a range of units to both high and low level incorporating an integrated dishwasher, corner display units and display shelves. Set within the wood edge laminate worktops there is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome pedestal tap over and a NEFF four ring gas hob with NEFF electric oven under having a feature extractor hood above. With part tiling to walls, Amtico flooring, central heating radiator and having the advantage of a window to the side of the property and one to the rear with far reaching views over local countryside.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 5' 9" ( 1.78m x 1.75m )
With spaces for appliances, plumbing for washing machine and wood edged laminate worktop. Housing the Glow worm central heating boiler and with timber / glazed door leading out to the side of the property.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.15m x 3.07m )
With window to the rear of the property, central heating radiator and having a timber / glazed door leading out to the hall.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 9" ( 5.97m x 3.58m )
This particularly spacious reception room has a timber fire surround with marble hearth and insert housing a coal effect gas fire with brass surround. With two wall light points, two central heating radiators and window to the front of the property. Having timber / glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden,
First Floor Landing
Having a picture window looking out to the front of the property, built in linen cupboard and with access to loft.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
With window to the rear of the property offering far reaching views over local farmland and countryside and having a central heating radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
Having a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level w.c. and vanity unit with cupboard under incorporating a wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls, central heating radiator and window to the front of the property.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
With window to the rear of the property offering far reaching views over local farmland and countryside. With central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.69m )
With window to the rear of the property offering far reaching views over local farmland and countryside. Having built in wardrobes and with central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.06m )
With window to the front of the property and central heating radiator
House Bathroom 8' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.08m )
This stunning contemporary style bathroom has a three piece modern white suite with chrome fittings comprising of a bath tub, concealed cistern low level w.c. and vanity unit with cupboards under housing a wash hand basin. Having a vertical contemporary chrome central heating radiator, part tiling to walls and window to the front of the property.
The property is approached over a block paved courtyard serving just two properties and gives access to a private double width drive providing ample off street parking, bordered by pebbled gardens, and leading to a single garage. A path leads to the front entrance door and leads down the side of the property to the side entrance door and to good size landscaped gardens laid to lawn with stepping stones meandering through and well stocked flower borders. The gardens continue to the rear of the property to the rear where the gardens are laid primarily to lawn with circular flower bed, well stocked borders and a paved path / patio leading to the far side of the property where there is a timber door giving access to the garage. The garden is south facing and is of a particularly private nature.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along Mill Hill Road. Proceed on to Ackworth Road , continue on to Hardwick Road and after passing the Carleton Hotel proceed along through open countryside leaving Pontefract behind. Continue along through East Hardwick and on reaching the traffic lights by the Fox and Hounds public house turn right. Proceed through the village of Thorpe Audlin and continue into Badsworth. At the mini roundabout turn right on to Main Street before turning left into High Farm Meadow where the property will be found identified by the William H. Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42796233.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.