5 bedroom bungalow for saleUpper Shoreham Road, Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
- Extended 4 - 5 bedroom chalet bungalow
- Off road parking & garage
- Good size rear garden
- Modern kitchen/breakfast area
- Summerhouse with power & water
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Whether you are looking to down size, up size or just take a sideways move, this stunning chalet bungalow really has it all to offer! From off road parking for a couple of cars, great size rooms to an amazing rear garden and a location that is second to none!With two good size bedrooms and a bathroom on each floor there won’t be any more arguments between the family about who gets which room, especially when none of them are lacking in storage space.Sit down and relax in the open plan lounge and dining areas which look out over the stunning rear garden and you really will feel like you are tucked away in the countryside. If you’re looking to entertain family and friends just let them loose in the garden to explore. There is a large summer house with running water and electricity, a nice patio for the barbecue, plenty of lawn space and a hidden private garden - what more could they want!!Whether you are a chef in the making or you have already earned your Michelin stars, this modern kitchen area really will cater for everybody. With built in appliances, white gloss units and plenty of work surface you really won’t need to make any changes. Plus, with the added bonus of a breakfast area looking over the garden, what more could you ask for?
What the Owner says:
The location has been great as you are close enough to the A27 and M23 without any of the main road traffic and at the same time the shops and station are only around the corner. All this without feeling that you are you are stuck in the middle of it all.We really feel in love with the garden the first time we saw the bungalow and we know we will still have the same the feeling the day we leave. However the time has come to move on and let somebody else enjoy everything that this lovely home has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'2 x 12'9 (4.63m x 3.89m)
- Dining Area: 10'8 x 8'1 (3.25m x 2.47m)
- Kitchen Area: 16'4 x 9'2 (4.98m x 2.80m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'8 x 8'1 (3.25m x 2.47m)
- Study: 11'4 x 7'7 (3.46m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 10'8 (4.50m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'4 x 7'7 (2.54m x 2.31m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 16'9 x 11'9 (5.11m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 11'3 (3.56m x 3.43m)
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42797601.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32210589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.