6 bedroom detached house for saleHelenslee Road, Dumbarton
- 6 bedroom indivually designed detached villa
- Fortunately situated in a conservation area
- Unique style property,well proportioned rooms
- Ensuite-bathrooms,dressing rooms,shower rooms
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate. GFCH & DG
Individually designed 6 bedroom residence proudly commanding an enviable position within the conservation area of Kirktonhill, to the west of Dumbarton. This distinguished bespoke home extends to 3500 square feet over two levels and offers versatile accommodation for the discerning buyer.A high standard of craftsmanship throughout including attractive natural stone frontage and slate roof in keeping with building regulations and requirements for the Kirktonhill area. The property lies within a tree lined street only yards from Manor Kingdoms Keil Mansions site. There is a double gated entrance with a side access door to beautifully matured garden grounds provide a secure environment and a Monobloc multiple vehicle driveway leading to a detached garage. The accommodation consists of an entrance vestibule to large hall, cloakroom and WC, utility room, 33ft long dining kitchen, lounge with patio doors onto rear garden, sitting room/ garden room. In addition a downstairs bedroom with dressing room and en-suite. Stairs give access to five additional bedrooms, two of which have en-suite while the commodious master bedroom has a dressing room and en-suite bathroom. Family bathroom also located on the upper level.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5737708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.