4 bedroom detached house for salePASTURE LANE, SCARTHO TOP
- Superb detached property with the remainder of the NHBC warranty
- Four bedrooms with the master being served by an en-suite
- Fantastic open plan kitchen-diner
- Lounge and sitting room
- Modern finish throughout
- Front and rear gardens
- Ideal family home due to the size of accommodation on offer
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band D
- PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE!
Crofts estate agents are proud to offer for sale this stunning detached property which is in our opinion one of the finest of its kind on the market today. Located within the ever popular development of Scartho Top, this property will appeal to a variety of buyers and comes with viewing highly advised. Within close proximity to the Diana Princess of Wales hospital, Grimsby college and also a superb selection of local schools, this property will make a superb family home. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge with a modern decor. The kitchen-dining area which can only be described as "stunning" then opens into the sun room which enjoys views of the rear garden. A modern cloakroom then completes the ground floor. To the first floor there are FOUR double rooms, the master being well served by an en-suite and the family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with off road parking to the front. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating as well as being superbly appointed throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6879520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.