2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorth Lane, Roundhay, Leeds
Sold STC £550,000
- Fantastic project property
- Large corner plot
- Two reception rooms
- Two bedrooms & loft space
- Double garage & ample driveway parking
A FANTASTIC DETACHED BUNGALOW set within approx 1/3 acre gardens*! The property now requires FULL MODERNISATION. Comprising THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, TWO BEDROOMS, kitchen & bathroom. A SIZEABLE PROPERTY with PLENTY OF POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP FURTHER-Subject to planning!
Set within approximately 1/3rd acre of gardens* and built in the 1950s is this FANTASTIC DETACHED BUNGALOW! The property requires FULL modernisation and comprises entrance porch leading to the entrance hall, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen, cloakroom, STUDY, TWO BEDROOMS & BATHROOM! A sizeable property with PLENTY OF POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP-subject to planning!
Door to the front, quartz tiled floor and leading to the entrance hall.
Spacious hallway with door to the front from the porch, ceiling cornice, radiator and access to the loft.
Lounge 19' 6" x 12' 4" ( 5.94m x 3.76m )
Living flame gas fire with stone surround and quartz hearth. Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 12' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.76m )
Ceiling cornice, radiator and double glazed window to the side. THE FLOOR IN THIS ROOM IS CURRENTLY UNSAFE TO WALK ON.
Cloakroom 6' 9" x 3' 9" ( 2.06m x 1.14m )
Currently used for storage and hanging coats etc.
In the loft area accessed via ladder.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 15' 1" max into recess ( 3.53m x 4.60m max into recess )
With a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, pantry, window to the side and door leading to the rear passageway.
Leads to the garage and old cloakroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" max into bay x 12' 8" min to wardrobes 15'4 max ( 4.45m max into bay x 3.86m min to wardrobes 15'4 max )
Ornate ceiling mouldings, ceiling cornice, radiator, fitted wardrobes and double glazed wooden bay window to the front.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 12' 8" max into doorway ( 3.76m x 3.86m max into doorway )
Ornate ceiling mouldings, fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed wooden window to the side.
Coloured suite comprising hand wash basin and bath. Chrome ladder towel radiator, airing cupboard and window to the rear. There is a separate WC with window to the side.
Double garage with power and lighting.
*Prospective buyers would have to do their own calculations to calculate the exact plot size
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42798561.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.