3 bedroom terraced house for salePinewood Road, Northampton
Sold STC £169,995
- Three Bedroom Terrace House
- Ideal project or investment property
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
We are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom property in the popular Spinney Hill area. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge and separate dining room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom
We are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom property in the popular Spinney Hill area. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge and separate dining room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a large enclosed rear garden with off road access.
Single glazed door and window to front aspect.
Door to front single glazed obscure, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, storage heater.
Lounge 13' 5" into bay x 13' 2" ( 4.09m into bay x 4.01m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, coved ceiling and storage heater.
Dining Room 13' 2" into bay x 11' 4" ( 4.01m into bay x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and storage heater.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.31m )
Single glazed door to rear aspect, wall and base mounted units with roll work tops, storage cupboard, stainless steel sink, part tiled to splash back area and plumbing for washing machine.
Single glazed window to side aspect and high level WC.
Bedroom One 13' 3" into bay x 13' 2" ( 4.04m into bay x 4.01m )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.11m into bay x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.16m )
Single glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring and coved ceiling.
Single glazed obscure window to rear aspect, panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, low level WC and part tiled to splash back area.
Timber fence and hardstanding path.
Timber fence, hardstanding patio area, brick built shed, green house, single garage with rear access for vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42801114.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.