3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeymour Drive, Ellesmere Port
- Well Presented Semi
- Three Bedrooms
- Extended Living Space
- Off-Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000. Early viewing is strongly advised on this well presented semi close to local amenities and travel links. The property boasts spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout as well as off-road parking and front and rear gardens and would make a fantastic home.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this well-presented semi-detached house situated close to local amenities and transport links in Ellesmere Port. The property has been lovingly maintained by the current vendors and offers spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, large lounge/dining room and an extended kitchen/diner to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property boasts off-road parking to the front and has good-sized gardens to the front and rear, with the rear garden not being overlooked at the back. This house would make a fantastic first time buy or family home and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, gas central heating radiator, under-stairs storage cupboard, built-in storage cupboard and stairs to First Floor Landing.
Lounge / Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 16' 1" Max x 23' 7" Max ( 4.90m Max x 7.19m Max )
L-Shaped Room. Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, two gas central heating radiators, electric fireplace with gas fitting behind, built-in storage.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 5" x 8' 11" ( 5.00m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors leading onto Rear Garden. The kitchen has an array of wall and base storage units, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, work surfaces, gas and electric cooker points, cooker-hood, plumbing for a washing machine, part-tiled walls and fully tiled floors.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 7" Into Bay x 9' 4" ( 4.14m Into Bay x 2.84m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 3" Max Into Recess ( 3.15m x 3.12m Max Into Recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" Max Incl Bulkhead x 6' 11" Max Incl Bulkhead ( 2.59m Max Incl Bulkhead x 2.11m Max Incl Bulkhead )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower unit, vanity sink unit, extractor fan and WC.
The front garden has low wall borders with a driveway for off-road parking and a lawned area to the side. There is access to the rear of the property via a wooden gate to the side of the house.
Good sized garden that has panel enclosed fencing and is not overlooked at the rear. There is a combination of lawned, paved and decoratively stoned areas and access to the front of the property via a gate to the side of the house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42801219.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.