2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGaye Street, Ipswich
- Two Bedrooms
- End Terraced Home
- Close to the Town Centre
- Rear Garden
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED HOME situated in the IP1 area of Ipswich within walking distance of the town centre. The property benefits from two good sized bedrooms and a rear garden. This home is an ideal first time buy or investment.
Lounge 10' 4" x 19' 11" ( 3.15m x 6.07m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Dining Area 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the side, stairs to the first floor and radiator.
Kitchen 5' 10" x 10' 2" ( 1.78m x 3.10m )
Fitted kitchen with free standing fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces. Inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan and door leading to utility area with boiler.
Three piece suite comprising of bath with overhead shower, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. Partly tiled.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 4" narrowing to 10' ( 3.38m x 3.15m narrowing to 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front, good space for wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 9' ( 2.59m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Small courtyard style garden with access to the side for bins, and a shed/outbuilding to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.