2 bedroom flat for saleBrick Farm Close, Kew, TW9
- Ground floor access with patio
- Well proportioned two bedroom ground floor flat
- Privately managed estate and grounds
- Well maintained communal gardens and high efficiency boiler
- Spacious reception room with fireplace
- Well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bathroom with jacuzzi bath and chromatherapy lights
- Unrestricted parking on quiet road moments from the tube
Located off a tranquil cul-de-sac with direct path access to beautiful River Thames footpath, this lovely two bedroom flat features a wonderful reception room, excellent eat-in kitchen and a private patio.
The property is well located for the selection of shops, pavement cafés and restaurants in Kew village and is only moments from the extensive amenities of Kew Retail Park and the beautiful Kew Gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 988718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.